The Self Storage Risk Management Association (SSRMA) was founded by storage and insurance professionals to educate owners and users of self storage to help them manage the risks inherent in the self storage industry. We provide a one-stop shop venue where members can learn about risk management and then look through the prism of risk management to improve their self storage experience. Although self storage is a great business and a great place to store your things, and is not considered a risk situation, undesired events can and do happen. Our goal is to help our members reduce or eliminate any injuries or losses.
Our Mission is to educate owners, operators and consumers to help manage the risks inherent in the self storage industry.
Our Vision is to be a leading resource for the self storage industry by providing risk management education, awareness and loss control programs.
Our Values are:
- Responsive – We respond to our member’s needs.
- Accountability – We are good stewards of our resources.
- Improvement – We strive to better our processes and products.
- Effective – Our presence has a positive impact on the industry.
- Relationships – We collaborate and partner for long term relationships.